Last Updated on August 21, 2022
The Campground Kids – National Park Book Series For Kids
Table Of Contents
- The Campground Kids – National Park Book Series For Kids
- National Parks With Kids
- National Park Adventure Inspiration
- National Parks With Kids: The Campground Kids
- Best National Park Book Series For Kids
- The Campground Kids Series Description
- Life Lessons Taught In Each Book
- Life Lessons
- Adventures With The Campground Kids
- Why You Should Pick Up The Campground Kids For Your Kids
- Stories About Camping For Kids
- How Many Books Are There In The Campground Kids Series?
Anyone who has ever gone on vacation understands how much there is to learn and discover in new places. Traveling is about leaping into the unknown, fleeing from familiarity, pushing our comfort zones, and broadening our understanding through new experiences. We return home, feeling nourished, rejuvenated, and inspired for more. The National Parks are one of those places where we can have memorable experiences with our families and leave us feeling changed for the better.
National Parks With Kids
National Parks are more popular than ever! People of all ages are flocking to these natural wonders, and there’s no better time to visit than when you have kids. National Parks offer a unique opportunity for kids to connect with nature and learn about the world around them. Plus, there are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them entertained. From ranger-led programs to Junior Ranger activities, national parks offer something for everyone. If you’re looking for a fun and educational family vacation, look no further than your nearest National Park!
National Park Adventure Inspiration
One of the best ways to get travel ideas is to read a fantastic travel book. Travel novels provide us with a feeling of adventure and a healthy dose of wanderlust, whether you want to mentally transport yourself from your favorite reading spot or are searching for new excursion possibilities.
National Parks With Kids: The Campground Kids
If you’re looking for some inspiration to visit National Parks, look no further than the Campground Kids book series! These books are all about kids who have amazing adventures in different National Parks. They learn about the history and ecology of these parks and have a ton of fun along the way. Whether you’re already a fan of National Parks, or just getting started, the Campground Kids books are a great read. Pack your bags and get ready for an adventure!
Best National Park Book Series For Kids
Are you looking for a children’s book to get your kids interested in the National Park Service? These five National Park novels are ideal for children 8-12, adding to the appeal of your park visits.
The Campground Kids Series Description
The Campground Kids is the tale of Isaiah, his sister Sadie, and their cousin Ethan as they take you on a journey of epic camping excursions. In this exciting adventure series, join this squad as they begin exploring the most popular National Parks, encountering mystery, difficulty, survival, rescue, and more.
Life Lessons Taught In Each Book
There are various life lessons included in these novels, which can be applied to your National Park excursions and everyday life. These are valuable lessons for any National Park visitor, no matter their age.
Book 1: Self-confidence, and standing up for yourself and others.
In the first book of the series, “The Campground Kids – Grand Teton Stampede”, they learn self-confidence and standing up for themselves and others. They also realize that even though they may be having fun, they are still in a wild place and need to be always aware of their surroundings.
Book 2: Teamwork, trust, and honesty.
In the second book, “The Campground Kids – Smoky Mountain Survival”, the kids learn the importance of teamwork as they navigate the dangers of the park’s deep forest.
Book 3: Self-worth and believing in yourself.
In the third book, “The Campground Kids – Zion Gold Rush”, the kids learn that they are strong and capable of more than they thought possible.
Book 4: Forgiveness and not being judgmental of others.
In the fourth book, “The Campground Kids – Rocky Mountain Challenge”, the kids learn that it’s okay to make mistakes and that everyone deserves a second chance.
Book 5: There is more to life than video games.
In the fifth book, “The Campground Kids – Grand Canyon Rescue”, the kids learn that there is more to life than video games and that the real world can be just as exciting, if not more so.
The Campground Kids books are a great way to learn about different national parks, and to get inspired to visit them yourself. These are valuable lessons for any national park visitor, no matter their age. If you’re looking for some inspiration to visit National Parks, pick up a copy of the Campground Kids book series! You won’t be disappointed.
Adventures With The Campground Kids
There are many reasons why books can be a great inspiration for visiting new places. They can introduce you to new worlds, and ideas that you may never have encountered before. In the case of the Campground Kids series, these books can also teach valuable life lessons while still being enjoyable to read.
Books open entirely new possibilities to kids and adults alike. Getting kids interested in the endless adventure possibilities that are out there is a great way to set them up for a lifelong love of searching our new adventures.
Why You Should Pick Up The Campground Kids For Your Kids
- When you let yourself get carried away by the beauty of a new location through first-hand experience or the words of a writer or journalist, however briefly, you may experience it just as vividly. Even if your kids are not in the same park the book is based on while reading, they can still get carried away and inspired by the destination.
- Your kids will create new memories through visualization while strengthening the ones they have from their own previous adventures by relating the stories to their own experiences.
- Reading The Campground Kids will help you keep your kids’ wanderlust alive, keep dreaming, and continue reading, and learning about new locations from home.
- The Campground Kids series allows us to look at the National Park destinations from a new perspective and challenge our own ideas of what we thought it would be like to adventure there.
- It will help to keep your kids’ minds active by exploring ideas you wouldn’t think of or going to places you wouldn’t imagine and keep them engaged with fresh possibilities.
- The Campground Kids explore a journey of self-discovery in many ways, through venturing out into National Parks and they may leave a strong and empowering impact.
Stories About Camping For Kids
What we love most about these books is how they inspire kids (and adults) to explore National Parks through incredible camping adventures of a family’s National Park experiences.
How Many Books Are There In The Campground Kids Series?
The Campground Kids series will concentrate on ten National Park Experiences, before moving on to new future adventures that will also be exciting for kids to read. It is anticipated that The Campground Kids book series will have around 20 titles.
If you’re looking for some inspiration to explore National Parks or any new place, reading the Campground Kids series is a great way to start. You might just find your next adventure waiting for you between the pages of one of these books.
So what are you waiting for? Pick up copies today! Your kids will thank you.
Disclaimer: Advertisement, but our opinions are our own!
Love it? Pin it for later!