Last Updated on November 21, 2016
We absolutely love Christmas. Growing up, thoughts of Christmas would always leave a huge twinkle in our eyes and the magic of Christmas felt so real. Now that we have kids of our own, we’re starting to feel the extra magic that childhood and Christmas used to bring when we were little.
When we first found out about Enchant coming to Vancouver, we were so excited to be able to take our kids to see the light displays that are said to be larger than life and the World’s Biggest Christmas Light Maze.
This is one of the biggest Christmas events the heart of Vancouver has ever seen, giving us another reason to be proud to have our roots in Vancouver. The event will be located on 1st and Crowe Street, between the Cambie Street Bridge and Olympic Village.
Made up of over 55,000 sq. ft. of illuminated sculptures, your task is to help Santa find his reindeer throughout the maze after he discovers his reindeer are missing after a big snowstorm. We love that Enchant will also debut a new magical Christmas storybook, written by local storyteller Leanne Johnston and illustrated by Sebastian S.C. Kids will be able to take home a copy as a souvenir. In the book children are asked to explore the enchanted light fields of the North and help save the world’s biggest holiday by finding all the reindeer. After seeing the magic of the Vancouver maze, this book will surely bring back the sparkle to your kids’ eyes.
Also included with the fun maze, Enchant will feature a market with live performances, local vendors, food trucks and a licensed eating area where you’ll be able to enjoy your favourite holiday drink. Sounds like a truly magical evening to us!
If you’re as excited as us to check out Enchant, make sure you head on over to the Enchant Website to grab your tickets. Tickets are on sale now.
Enchant 2016 Details
Maze and Market:
Adults 16+: $20
Children (6-15): $15
5 and under: Free
Family (2 adults, 2 children): $60
Kids and adults (6+): $5
5 and under: Free
When: From November 25 until New Year’s Eve
Time: 4 to 10 pm
Where: 1st and Crowe Street, between the Cambie Street Bridge and Olympic Village
Tickets: On the Enchant website, on sale now.
Enchant is created by SHINE, a Vancouver-based Christmas lighting company. Several charities will be supported: Variety- The Children’s Charity, Music Heals, Canuck Place, Ronald McDonald House BC and Yukon and Backpack Buddies.
CONTEST CLOSED – Winner has been notified
Win A Four-Pack Of Tickets
We have teamed up with Enchant to offer one of our great readers a four-pack of tickets. No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win.
Entering couldn’t be easier
- Like us on Facebook and share one of our Facebook posts about this contest with your friends.
- Leave a comment on this blog post. Let us know what excites you most about Enchant. Make sure your e-mail address is correct as we will be contacting the winner by email.
- One entry per person, 19+
- Contest ends November 15, 2016 at 12:01 AM PST
- You must be a Facebook fan of World Adventurists
- Winner will be randomly selected, contacted via email, and announced on our Facebook page
- You must be a Canadian or US resident.
- Contest for Enchant tickets only, no airfare or other expenses.
- If winner cannot be reached within time frame specified in email when winner is contacted, a new winner will be chosen.
- Winner will be announced after entrant selected claims prize.
- Winner will receive one pack of (4) Enchant tickets.
How is the Winner selected?
We will use a random number generator to select our winner, based on the number of comments left below. For example, if we randomly draw #12, whoever left comment #12 will win.
This post is sponsored by Enchant but the content and opinions expressed here are our own.